The Paris-Saclay University is inviting candidates to take part in its International Master’s Scholarship Program IDEX for the academic year 2023–2024 if they intend to do research up to the doctoral level in order to construct an academic project.
Only international students at Paris-Saclay University pursuing a master’s degree may submit an application for the scholarship. The applicants must be enrolled in language classes and have lived in France for less than a year. Age 30 or younger participants will be given consideration. The prize is worth a total of 10,000 euros, plus a travel reimbursement.
A public research institution with its headquarters in Paris, France, Paris-Saclay University is placed 60th among the best global universities and 69th overall in the QS World University Rankings 2023. It is one of the 13 prominent universities that made up the Sorbonne, which is another name for the University of Paris.
SUMMARY FOR IDEX SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
- Application Deadline: 10th of May 2023.
- University or Organization: Paris-Saclay University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: €10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
Benefit of Idex scholarship program:
The winning students can expect to receive the following advantages by Paris-Saclay University:
- Université Paris-Saclay scholarship worth €10,000 per year paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- A maximum of €1,000 for travel and visa expenses additionally
- Laureates can also expect travel expenses only upon arrival in France
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in master’s studies at the Paris-Saclay University.
- The applicants must be aged 30 or less.
- The applicants must be foreigners living on French soil for less than a year, and taking language classes (type FFL).
Eligible Countries: Foreign national students can apply.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a master’s degree program
How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the university portal. Eligible students will further be sent an application form via mail.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A valid passport
- A marriage certificate
- Two certified copies of your birth certificate
- Proof of income delivered by tax authorities for the last two years
- All other documents required by the French Consulate of your country of residence for the visa application process
Admission Requirements: The students must meet the entry and academic requirements of the desired master’s programme.
Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 575
- IELTS – 6.5