The Victoria Tongarewa Scholarship will be offered to incoming freshmen for the academic year 2023–2024, Victoria University of Wellington is pleased to announce. International applicants who wish to enroll in the university’s postgraduate degree programs are eligible for the scholarships.
Victoria Institution of Wellington is highly renowned for its programs in law and various scientific and humanities fields. It is the oldest university in New Zealand. It consistently ranks among the top colleges in the world.
The benefits of attending Victoria University of Wellington. The university encouraged the candidate to succeed by pushing them to think for themselves. It provides an incredibly broad selection of undergraduate and graduate programs in addition to an outstanding academic community with a global outlook.
SUMMARY FOR VICTORIA TONGAREWA SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 1 June (For Trimester 2), 30 November (For Trimester 1), 1 September (For Trimester 3) annually
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Awards: up to $5,000 or $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: 19 Scholarships are available
- Nationality: International student
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Benefits of Victoria Tongarewa Scholarships:
The scholarships will be paid toward tuition fees
- 10 scholarships of NZ$10,000 will be available to both undergraduate and postgraduate candidates.
- 9 scholarships of NZ$5,000 will be available to postgraduate candidates.
To be eligible for Victoria Tongarewa Scholarships, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- International students who are paying full international fees
- Entering their first year of an undergraduate degree or entering a postgraduate degree.
Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to study an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
How to apply: To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must take admission in the research Master’s degree at the university. After that, students must submit an apply online for the scholarship.
Supporting Documents: Applicant must submit a personal statement outlining why you wish to study at Victoria University, academic goals and why you merit the scholarship, any leadership positions and details of your involvement in your school or community, full transcripts, other relevant documentation relevant to the qualification type.
Admission Requirements: To be considered for the scholarships, the candidate needs to apply for admission at the university.
Language Requirement: All applicants must need to meet English language requirements.