The Queen Mary University of London is accepting applications for its Global Excellence Scholarships from candidates all over the world. Applications are now being accepted for 2023–2024.
The program’s goal is to aid students in their pursuit of a master’s degree in the field of the Faculty of Science and Engineering. The goal of this is to entice the brightest students from around the world to attend the university. The award is worth £2,000 in total.
A constituent college of the federal University of London, the Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England. It is placed 110th in the list of the best global universities and grants undergraduate and graduate degrees in every field of study.
What makes Queen Mary University of London a good place to study? By creating special and distinctive collections, encouraging the creation and publication of scholarly literature, and offering the resources and facilities needed for independent research, QMUL supports world-class research.
SUMMARY OF GLOBAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £2000
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Benefits of Global Excellence Scholarships: The Queen Mary University of London will provide an award amount of £2,000 for your first year of study in the UK.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be eligible to pay overseas tuition fees.
- This scheme is available only to students who apply for and enroll in a course taught in the Faculty of Science and Engineering in the 2022/23 academic year.
- You must not receive any other University scholarship or full-fee scholarship from any other source.
- Those enrolling in part-time programs will receive 50% of the award in year 1 and 50% in year 2.
Eligible Countries: All nationalities
Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degrees in Faculty of Science and Engineering at the university
How to Apply: Students will be considered for an award on the basis of the information they provide in the online admission Mysis applicant portal at Queen Mary. There is no need to complete a separate application form to be considered for a Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarship.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Completed application form
- Degree transcripts.
- Referee details
- Statement of purpose.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume
Admission Requirements: Applicants must have achieved a UK First Class Bachelor’s degree or an overseas equivalent degree.
Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements.