The Faculty of Sciences, Engineering, and Technology (SET) at the University of Adelaide is happy to announce the availability of two international PhD scholarships that are sponsored by ARC grants for the 2023–2024 academic year, one of which is ARC Grant Funded PhD Scholarships.
The scholarship is meant to assist a full-time PhD candidate working on Solid Oxide Electrolysis Cells with Novel Perovskite-based Cathode in electrochemistry or the high-temperature field.
In Adelaide, South Australia, there is a prominent public institution called the institution of Adelaide. Founded in 1874, it is one of Australia’s oldest and most distinguished institutions. The institution provides a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in numerous fields and is renowned for its brilliance in teaching and research.
What are the benefits of attending University of Adelaide? The university collaborates with organizations all around the world and has a strong international focus. It offers chances for exchange with partner universities and encourages students to take part in international study programs. The university also draws a varied group of researchers and students from all over the world.
SUMMARY FOR ARC GRANT PHD SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Up to $32,500/ year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Benefits of ARC Grant Funded PhD Scholarships: The scholarship will be awarded for a period of 3.5 years and will include an annual stipend of $32,500.
To be eligible for ARC Grant Funded PhD Scholarships, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia, or international students who are qualified to pursue a PhD at the University of Adelaide.
- Must have very good academic records.
- Students must be enrolled in a PhD or Professional Doctorate by Research program at the University of Adelaide and be within their first 18 months of candidature.
Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology (SET).
How to Apply: Depending on your region or country of citizenship, you may be required to apply through a registered University of Adelaide education agent.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the given supporting documents:
- Degree certificates
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfill the following admission requirements:
- International students must be able to complete the proposed internship and doctoral degree within the student visa duration.
- At least second-class honors (upper division) or a relevant master’s degree containing 12 credit points by research(or equivalent), is required for admission to a PhD.
Language Requirement: Applicants must fulfill one of the following language requirements:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) – Academic Test
- TOEFL – internet-based and paper-based
- Pearson Test of English – Academic
- CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced).