The Canada-ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED) Program for the academic year 2023–2024 has been announced by the Canadian government.
The program offers short-term exchange opportunities to study at the college, undergraduate, and graduate levels in Canadian post-secondary institutions. The objective of the Canada-ASEAN SEED program is to bring about sustainable development.
Canada is renowned around the world for having excellent academic standards. You will receive a top-notch education thanks to the strict quality controls implemented at every level of the educational system.
Why should you submit a program application? The program’s objectives include achieving the sustainable development goal and reducing poverty in ASEAN’s poorer nations. It presents chances for improvement, education, and the acquisition of skills.
SUMMARY FOR CANADA-ASEAN SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their program application before March 28, 2023.
- University or Organization: The Government of Canada
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate courses
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Asian countries students
- The prize can be taken in Canada
Benefits of Canada-ASEAN Scholarships:
The award value depends on the duration and level of study, and it will be distributed in the following manner:
- CAD 10,200 for undergraduate or graduate candidates for a minimum of four months or one academic term of study or research,
- 12,700 CAD for graduate candidates for a period of five to six months of study or research,
- CAD 15,900 for undergraduate and college applicants for eight months or two academic terms of education or research
ALSO APPLY: International Piano Quintet Scholarships at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, USA
To be eligible for Canada-ASEAN Scholarships, students must have to meet the following criteria:
- Apprentices should be enrolled full-time at a post-secondary institution in an available country,
- Candidates who have already participated in an exchange scholarship program funded by the Government of Canada are not eligible,
- Applicants must decide on a field of study or research that contributes and is aligned with the completion of the 2030 agenda for sustainable development,
- Canadian students are not eligible for this opportunity.
Eligible Countries: Students from Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos Lao people’s democratic republic, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undergraduate and graduate study in any subject.
How to Apply: For applying for this educational award, candidates first contact their home institution and take admission in undergraduate and graduate degree coursework at any university in Canada. After that, the home institution will apply on behalf of the candidate by submitting the online application form and uploading all supporting documents to the Canadian partner institution. If institutions face any difficulty in providing documents, then they can email [email protected].
Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a certificate of residency, letter of intent from the candidate, evidence of full-time enrollment, letter of invitation from the Canadian supervisor, letter of support from the home institution and Signed copy of the memorandum of understanding or agreement with the partner institution
Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates need to hold their previous degree certificates.
Language Requirement: Candidates need to present a proof of their English language sufficiency at the university.
Proceed To The Official Website For More Information