It’s not difficult to find a scholarship, especially if you search in the United States. The announcement of the 2023 Global Leadership Full-Tuition Scholarship applicants has Coe College buzzing.
Each year, this full-tuition program is available to non-Americans who are enrolled in high school abroad. Students who plan to attend Coe College full-time and pursue an undergraduate degree are eligible.
Private liberal arts institution Coe College was established in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, in 1851. It grants the following degrees: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Music, and Bachelor of Science in Nursing and provides more than 60 areas of study.
Why attend Coe College to study? Within nine months after graduation, nearly all of its graduates are guaranteed an internship, research opportunity, or off-campus study option. Coe College has been a second home for students from all over the world for more than 100 years.
SUMMARY FOR COE COLLEGE GLOBAL LEADERSHIP
- Application Deadline: Scholarship application is April 3, 2023. The admission deadline is 1 March 2023.
- University or Organization: Coe College
- Department: All
- Course Level: First undergraduate degree
- Award: Full-tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Benefits of Coe College Global Leadership: This scholarship is in the amount of tuition the year the student enters Coe and is renewable for three additional years at that amount, plus a yearly increase of $1,000.
To be qualified to apply for Coe College Global Leadership, a student must be a non-citizen or non-permanent resident of the United States and attend a foreign high school.
- Students must intend to enroll as full-time, undergraduate degree-seeking students, live in on-campus residential housing, and meet all the requirements for admission to Coe College.
Eligible Countries: All nationalities
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to a first-degree program.
Supporting Documents: Upload a resume and an essay response on the scholarship application form.
- Submit original or certified copies of the following for admission (send all documentation to: [email protected]):
- Secondary School Transcripts (mark sheets) translated into English with all courses/grades listed and an explanation of the grading system.
- National Examination results (e.g. WAEC, WASSCE, ‘O’ Level, ‘A’ Level, SLC, etc.) if applicable.
- Submit one of the following official score reports: SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, or DET.
Admission Requirements: Complete an International Student Financial Statement and documentation of funds sufficient to cover the expenses at Coe.
Language Requirement: one of the following English language proficiency scores are required:
- TOEFL score of 68 iBT (520 paper-based scores)
- IELTS score of 6.0 (with no sub-score <5.5)
- STEP Eiken score of grade 1 or pre-1
- PTE Academic score of 59 or above