International students can get general academic scholarships from the University of Bridgeport to assist with the cost of their study abroad.
The grants are open to transfer students and first-year international undergraduate applicants who wish to pursue an associate’s or bachelor’s degree at UB.
The University of Bridgeport, established in 1927, offers undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees that are career-oriented as well as learning settings that help students develop personally and professionally.
Why enroll in classes at the University of Bridgeport? The University of Bridgeport provides a range of student services, educational opportunities, and also helps students get ready for the global workplace and the modern workplace.
SUMMARY FOR BRIDGEPORT GENERAL ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: Spring: 1 December and Fall: 15 July
- University or Organization: University of Bridgeport
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $5,000 to $20,000 per academic year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Benefits of Bridgeport General Academic Scholarships:
- The university will provide academic awards range from $5,000 to $20,000 per academic year, and are based on academic excellence and English proficiency.
- All awards are renewable yearly based on satisfactory academic achievement and good standing at the University of Bridgeport.
ALSO APPLY: GMIT Non-EU Student Scholarships in Ireland
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the university
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for Bridgeport General Academic Scholarships, the candidate must be an incoming undergraduate international students
How to Apply: No separate application required for the award. Applicants will automatically consider when they will apply for admission at the university.
Supporting Documents: To be considered for admission, an applicant must submit: an Official copy of all high school transcripts, standardized test scores, either SAT or ACT, a TOEFL / IELTS score and a GRE or GMAT score, a personal statement, letter of recommendation, and a resume.
Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to check all the entry requirements before entering the university program.
Language Requirement: Applicants must check the SUB’s English language requirements before applying for the degree program.