Scholarships are available from the University of Technology Sydney for those wishing to enroll in the International Baccalaureate (IB) program. The bursaries, which are available to residents of Australia and New Zealand, are worth 50% of the tuition. Students must have received an offer of admission to the University of Technology Sydney for an undergraduate degree in order to qualify.
SUMMARY FOR UTS INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2022.
- Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: N/A
- Course level: Undergraduate degree
- Award Amount: 50% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligibility: Students can apply for an undergraduate degree offered at the University of Technology, Sydney.
- The award can be taken in Australia
ALSO APPLY: Singapore International Graduate Awards (SINGA), 2023
To be eligible to apply for the opportunity, an applicant must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Commence full-time studies on campus (Sydney). On-campus studies include face-to-face and/or online (remote) learning applicable to all degrees except online degrees and distance mode degrees.; and
- Must be completing or have completed an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma no longer than 1 year prior to commencing at UTS, and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course; and
- Must obtain an aggregate score including bonus and penalty points of 28 or above in their International Baccalaureate (IB) final grades, or 33 or above in their International Baccalaureate predicted grades at the point the scholarship decision is made; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarship’s application form to be eligible; and
- be studying a UTS online degree or distance mode degree; or
- be a government-sponsored student; or
- be a recipient of another UTS funding for the duration of this Scholarship.
On-campus studies include face-to-face and/or online (remote) learning applicable to all degrees except online degrees and distance mode degrees.
To apply for UTS International Baccalaureate Scholarships, applicants must submit:
- A complete application form
- An official transcript of their final International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma results or predicted results
- A personal statement detailing their commitment to utilizing their UTS degree to make a positive contribution to their home society/country
- A CV detailing their personal experience and achievement to date, including but not limited to examples of community service, innovation, or entrepreneurship.
Applications will be assessed by a Scholarship Selection Committee and successful applicants will be notified in writing. The studentships are awarded for the duration of the applicant’s degree at UTS, subject to the recipient maintaining satisfactory academic progress.
Proceed To The Official Website For More Information