The Singapore International Graduate Award is offered in Singapore by the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
With the support of this special program, you can further your research and get ready for a job in academia or industry. International students are encouraged to apply for this program if they have a strong interest in Science and Engineering research, outstanding academic credentials, positive recommendations from academic referees, and fluency in English.
To promote economic growth and enhance lives, the Agency for Science, Technology, and Research advances science and creates cutting-edge technology. It plays an important role in the nurturing and development of various talents and leaders towards meaningful and influential results.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 1 December 2022.
Benefits of Singapore International Graduate Awards:
The award provides support for up to 4 years of PhD studies, including:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,200, which will be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SINGAPORE INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE AWARDS
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results, Note: SINGA is intended primarily for international students studying for the first time in Singapore. Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents and International students studying/who have studied in Singapore tertiary institutions are not eligible.
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
How to Apply: For applying, you must complete the online application form.
- The Grant application comprises:
- Browse PhD Research Projects
- Transcripts & Reports
- Bachelors and/or Masters academic transcripts
- Bachelors Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred
- Two recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees)