Students gain knowledge of the world around them through education, which also helps them change for the better. The University of Maine is offering the International Flagship Scholarship in the United States as a result of examining the significance of the study.
In order to help those who want to pursue their undergraduate studies at the University of Maine, the university has established this award for outstanding overseas students.
The University of Maine is the largest university in the state and the only one in Maine that the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education has designated as a research university (RU/H). It was founded in 1865 and is a public research university.
Why study at the University of Maine? Umaine help candidates in creating success stories with world-class faculty members, internationally recognized research. It also provides a friendly and safe atmosphere for study.
SUMMARY FOR MAINE INTERNATIONAL FLAGSHIP SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: Applications will close on November 1. Please send your entry on time to get better consideration.
- University or Organization: University of Maine
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: US$10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the USA
- Language: English
Benefit of Maine International Flagship Scholarships: The studentship will help candidates in their studies by providing them an award of US$10,000 per academic year.
To be eligible for Maine International Flagship Scholarships, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Overseas first-year and transfer bachelor applicants are eligible to consider for this grant.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with good academic record.
- Students must maintain full-time enrollment and a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 2.00 in order for the opportunity to be renewed.
Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality are eligible to join.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
How to Apply: To be considered for this grant, no formal application is required. The participants only need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit their language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copy of their transcripts or degree certificate.
Admission Requirements: For studying a bachelor’s degree program, the participants need to check their entry requirements asked by the university.
Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they have to show the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.