At a Monash campus in Australia, Monash University offers possibilities for international students to apply for these Monash International Merit Awards.
There are 31 opportunities that can help you pay for your educational costs. These slots for financial assistance will be given to students pursuing full-time undergraduate or graduate degrees (coursework).
The Times Higher Education World University Rankings place Monash University in the top 1% of all universities worldwide.
Why attend Monash University to study? The goal of Monash is to give students the chance to follow the career paths they desire. The university offers international students a supportive and enriching atmosphere.
SUMMARY OF MONASH INTERNATIONAL MERIT AWARDS
- Application Deadline: 15th of November 2022
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Awards: $10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree is completed.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 31 per year
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
Benefit of Monash International Merit Awards: Each winner will get Awards up to $10,000 per annum for the duration of your degree.
To be eligible for Monash International merit awards, applicants must meet the following criteria
- Intending to enrol full-time in undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- For commencing students, you must have received a Monash offer.
- For current students, you must have completed a minimum of two semesters in Australia
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honors) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least three semesters.
Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study any of the courses available at Monash University.
- How to apply: You must submit a separate application form for this application (due dates below). Every scholarship may have a different application process, you can check through the given link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfgqQA20MmcS9tu1az8IEK9CJcnFTBEDy7oTVTPZsmjMcLHaw/viewform
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants must submit the supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students, who are not currently enrolled at Monash University, need to take admission in the university to apply.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language. The application must include one original test report meeting the minimum results listed below-IELTS (International English Language Testing System – Academic): Overall test score: 6.5 TOEFL (American Test of English as a Foreign Language): Paper-based test: 550 Test of Written English (TWE): 4.5 or Internet-based test: 79