The International Education Fee Award in the USA is offered by the University of Houston-Clear Lake to remove financial barriers for high-potential applicants. The bursary’s goal is to assist foreign students who plan to enroll in the university’s undergraduate or graduate degree programs.
A public research institution with campuses in Pasadena and Houston, Texas, as well as Pearland and Texas Medical Center, is the University of Houston-Clear Lake. It is a part of the University of Houston System.
The university’s four academic colleges provide services to its students. 46 bachelor’s degrees, 48 master’s degrees, and three doctoral degrees are among the 97 degree programs that UHCL provides.
Why should you enroll at University of Houston-Clear Lake? You can pick your own route to success at UHCL, and it all begins with discovering the right degree program for you. The teacher-scholars at UHCL provide excellent undergraduate and graduate programs that put students first and help them thrive. Why should you enroll at University of Houston-Clear Lake?
You can pick your own route to success at UHCL, and it all begins with discovering the right degree program for you. The teacher-scholars at UHCL provide excellent undergraduate and graduate programs that put students first and help them thrive.
SUMMARY FOR EDUCATION FEE AWARD SCHOLARSHIP
- Application Deadline: Applications will close on November 1, 2022. Please send your entry on time to get better consideration.
- University or Organization: University of Houston-Clear Lake
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate degree
- Awards: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
Benefits of Education Fee Award Scholarship: The University of Houston-Clear Lake will provide an educational fund for students in the USA.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Undergraduate and graduate/professional students enrolled at UHCL who are in good academic standing
- UHCL non-immigrant international students intending to study abroad in their country of origin who participate in programs recognized by the Office of the Provost and Office of International Initiatives.
Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
ALSO APPLY: Government of India Fully-Funded PhD Fellowships for ASEAN Students at IITs in India
How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, students are recommended to enroll in the undergraduate and graduate degree program at the university. After that, applicants must follow these steps in the given below:
- Login to E-Services and click on “Admissions”
- Next, click on “Apply for UHCL Scholarships”. Do not fill in any information at this point
- Click “Search”
- International Education Fee Award should pop up
- Do NOT click on “Apply”
- Click on “Details” to view the criteria
- Make sure you meet the criteria of the scholarship and prepare the required document before applying
- Next, go back and click “Apply”. The aid year you are applying for is “2023”
- Answer the questions and download your document
- Once you click on “Apply” and submit the application, you cannot go back to that specific scholarship, so you must have documentation prepared before you “Apply”.
- A confirmation will appear when the application is submitted.
Supporting Documents: If you are entering UHCL with prior university credit, you must also provide OIAP with official transcripts, individual mark/grade sheets (showing all passes and fails) and confirmation of degrees or diplomas for all academic studies attempted and completed at other college/universities.
Admission Requirements: Official SAT or ACT scores should be sent to the Office of International Admissions & Programs directly from the testing agency.
Language Requirement: If you were born or educated in a country where English is not the native language, you must demonstrate English proficiency prior to admission