For the Australian academic year 2023–2024, the Federation University established the Cameron Beyer funding. Beginning local and international students pursuing bachelor’s, honors, or postgraduate degrees at the institution are eligible for this foundation scholarship. The award was created with money raised by Federation University council members in honor of council member Cameron Beyer.
Federation University, a dual-sector public university established in 1870, is rated among the top 20% of Australian universities. The university is a cutting-edge institution offering top-notch higher education and vocational training through a network of campuses across the nation and abroad.
Why attend Federation University for education? Federation University is a school that employs a personalized learning approach in a friendly setting that encourages students to speak openly with professors and other students. It preserves its reputation for offering the best education in Australia by constantly reviewing the curricula to make sure they have both local and global relevance.
SUMMARY OF CAMERON BEYER INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
- Application Deadline: 3rd March 2023.
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Honors or Postgraduate
- Award: $7,000
- Number of Awards:1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
Benefit of Cameron Beyer International Scholarship: The student will receive $7,000, to be paid in two installments. $3,500 after the first census date and $3,500 after the second census date at Federation University.
To be eligible for Cameron Beyer International Scholarship, the applicant must:
- New/commencing student in 2023
- Domestic and international students
- Enrolled or planning to enrol in an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree (excluding research degrees)
- Active and enrolled full-time for full year post census date
- It can be full-time or part-time.
Eligible Countries: Australia and International countries
Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for bachelor, honors or postgraduate degrees in any subject offered by the university.
- How to Apply: The applicants can sign In to the university’s student portal and submit their admission applications.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit their research proposal, a copy of their passport, and academic transcripts from every previous institution they have attended.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for a program at the federation, applicants must fulfil the program’s academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet all the English Language Requirements of Federation University.