With further studies, you can quadruple your employability and make your dream a reality. To honor students’ academic achievements, Cedarville University is pleased to provide the Freshmen International Need-Based Scholarships for 2023–24.
For new freshmen from all around the world enrolling in Cedarville’s undergraduate study program in 2023–2024, a need-based award program is available. This financial aid program is available for the recruitment and retention of qualified international students with financial difficulties.
Private Baptist university Cedarville University was founded in 1887 and is situated in Cedarville, Ohio. In the fields of the liberal arts, sciences, professional programs, and theological studies, it provides 150 in-demand programs. A five-class Bible minor is one of its more than 50 minors.
Why attend Cedarville University to study? Cedarville University is passionate to making Cedarville’s top-ranked, life-changing education accessible to students nationwide and around the world, with 100% of new students receiving financial help.
SUMMARY FOR INTERNATIONAL NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: International applicants do have a final application deadline of May 1 for the fall semester and November 1 for the spring semester.
- University or Organization: Cedarville University
- Department: All
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Vary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited to fall and spring semesters only
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Benefits of Freshmen International Need-Based Scholarships:
- Through generous gifts from our donors along with budgeted institutional funds, the University offers scholarships to help cover a portion of a student’s unmet financial need.
- The award amount is determined after the review of each student’s 2023-24 International Student Financial Form and other income documentation.
- Awards will be finalized when the recipient obtains the F-1 student visa and enrolls at the University.
To be qualified for Freshmen International Need-Based Scholarships, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Recipients must be eligible to hold an F-1 student visa and must not be U.S. citizens.
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Eligibility expires after eight semesters of attendance.
Eligible Countries: All nationalities
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate study courses.
How to Apply: No separate application is required for the scholarship. Applicants are required to download and complete the International Student Financial Form for the 2023-24 year to be considered for this scholarship (scan this form, save it as a PDF, and send it as an attachment).