For the academic year 2023–2024, the Guido Carli Free International University of Social Studies (LUISS) will award up to 51 international student scholarships.
All male and female non-Italian students planning to enroll in a bachelor’s, single-cycle master’s, or master’s degree program at LUISS are eligible for these options. To be eligible for this award, the applicants must take part in the international selection procedure. The scholarship will be used to cover the entire or partial cost of the program’s tuition and may also come with 10 months of free accommodation and board.
The Guido Carli Free International University of Social Studies (LUISS) is a private university that was established in 1966. Pro Deo University, an earlier Roman institution, is where the university got its start. In the country, the university is placed 68th. The corporate world enjoys a special relationship with the university.
What makes Guido Carli Free International University of Social Studies (LUISS) a desirable place to attend school? The goal of LUISS is to provide young people a sense of mastery over their future by teaching them flexibility as well as knowledge.
The institution succeeds thanks to its eminent faculty from the academic community, with a high degree of professional expertise, required full-time attendance, and assistance from experienced tutors.
SUMMARY FOR LUISS UNIVERSITY STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 31st of May 2023.
- University or Organization: Guido Carli Free International University of Social Studies (LUISS)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 51
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
BENEFITS OF LUISS UNIVERSITY STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS: The LUISS will award the selected candidates a full or partial waiver of the University’s annual tuition fee. They may also additionally be awarded free room and board provided at the University’s halls of residence for a period of 10 months.
To be eligible for LUISS University Student Scholarships, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be from the Euro-Mediterranean area, particularly the Balkans, or have Italian roots who do not hold an Italian passport.
Eligible Countries: Students from East Asia, such as China, Vietnam, the Middle East, and North Africa, are eligible to apply.
Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for bachelor’s, single-cycle master’s, or master’s degree programs offered at the Guido Carli Free International University of Social Studies (LUISS).
How to Apply: Students can apply for admission on the university portal. All eligible candidates will be considered for the opportunity .
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificate showing the studies completed to date
- Currently, valid identity document.
- Details of a sponsoring professor, who may be contacted by the Admission Board;
- Certificate of knowledge of the English language (at least level B2)
- Proven mandatory level of knowledge of the Italian language (at least level B2 certified by accredited language institutes)
- Other optional certification
Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a first-level degree or its international equivalent and meet any course-specific requirements of the university.
Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Cambridge – B2,
- IELTS – 5.5,
- TOEFL – 72,
- Duolingo – 90,
- Other certificates from language schools and the School of origin issued on a date not prior to 2020.