Application for Music Scholarships for International Students for the Academic Year 2023–2024 is being welcomed by College of Wooster with great excitement.
The College of Wooster offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs that are eligible for this award.
A private liberal arts college, The College of Wooster is situated in Wooster, Ohio, and is well known for emphasizing directed undergraduate research. Among National Liberal Arts Colleges, it is rated 69th.
Why did you decide to attend College of Wooster? At the College of Wooster, students have the exceptional chance to work on original research projects under the direction of committed faculty mentors, encouraging critical thinking and personal development. The college enjoys a prestigious reputation among National Liberal Arts Colleges as a result of its dedication to research and academic performance.
SUMMARY FOR MUSIC SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through November 1.
- University or Organization: College of Wooster
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $8,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States.
Benefits of Music Scholarships: The winners of the Music Scholarships will be getting $2,000 to $8,000 per year to pursue their degrees and major in performing arts by the College of Wooster.
To be eligible for Music Scholarships, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must participate in a music degree program throughout their time at Wooster.
Eligible Countries: All nationalities
Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to major in music
How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to apply through the given application form of this program at Wooster. Complete the general application for admission and complete the Music Scholarship Application Form.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Submit ONE or TWO letters of recommendation (teachers / instructors in the respective field).
- Letters of recommendation in Word or PDF format may be attached to the scholarship form at the time of submission, or may be sent separately via email to [email protected].
Admission Requirements: The applicants must provide a certificate of one standardized test, such as SAT or ACT.
Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 7.0