Scholarships remove financial obstacles, enabling you to achieve your academic and career goals. City, University of London is providing its Dean’s Scholarship for Academic and Clinical Excellence to help with study expenditures. Students from the UK and the EU are welcome to apply.
Excellent students who wish to begin M.Sc. degree coursework at the School of Health Sciences in the UK for the academic year 2022–2023 are assisted by the grant.
City University London, a renowned international university that was founded in 1894, offers students a top-notch education as well as numerous job chances. Along with certifications and diplomas, it grants Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees.
Why should one enroll at City University of London? Located in the heart of London, the university is dedicated to academic achievement with a concentration on business and the professions. Excellent facilities, student services, well-designed courses, and top-notch instruction are all available here for the benefit of the students.
SUMMARY FOR LONDON DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIP
- Application Deadline: December 16, 2022
- University or Organization: City, University of London
- Department: School of Health Sciences
- Course Level: M.Sc.
- Award: Fee Waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Benefits of London Dean’s Scholarships: The complete scholarship amount will be given to full-time students who meet all eligibility requirements, in the form of a fee waiver from the second fee installment. In the first year of study (again coming off the second fee installment) for part-time students, half of the award will be given in the form of a fee waiver.
ALSO APPLY: Sport International Scholarships at University of Bedfordshire in the UK
To be eligible for London Dean’s Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a self-funded student and not in receipt of any other scholarships (except the alumni discount).
- Be entering your first year of postgraduate study (October or January intake) on one of our post-registration M.Sc. programs.
- Be entering your program of study as a UK/EU student (you are paying UK/EU fees).
Eligible Countries: UK and EU
Acceptable Course or Subjects: M.Sc. degree programs in all subjects offered by the university (except M.Sc. Speech and Language Therapy and M.Sc. Adult & Mental Health Nursing).
How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must email your completed application form to our Postgraduate Administration team at pghealth-at-city.ac.uk, stating your full name and student number together with the full name of the course for which you have registered.
- Supporting Documents: Must include a statement of no more than 500 words. This statement will be in addition to the personal statement used for the program application and should focus on why you believe you should be awarded this scholarship. You could include references to projects or initiatives that you have undertaken in which you have exceeded, or work that you have done that has improved practice.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirement of their chosen program
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.