Ivey Business School is pleased to announce the Ivey Global Leader Award for high-achieving applicants.. The grant is available for the 2023–2024 academic year.
The leadership prizes are provided to help deserving international students who enroll in the MBA program at the Canadian institution.
The University of Western Ontario’s Ivey Business School is a business school that is situated in London, Ontario, Canada. Full-time undergraduate (HBA), MBA, M.Sc., MFE, and PhD programs are all available at Ivey. It offers skill-building courses for students to foster flexibility and aptitude for developing technologies.
Why should one attend Ivey Business School? You will have the chance to expand your education outside the classroom while attending Ivey. Here, you receive coaching in effective communication and are given the tools you need to succeed.
SUMMARY FOR IVEY GLOBAL LEADER AWARD
- Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is April 17, 2023.
- University: Ivey Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: $50,000 CDN each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
Benefits of Ivey Global Leader Award: Each successful scholar will receive an award amount of $50,000 accredited towards their study expense.
ALSO APPLY :Freshmen International Need-Based Scholarships at Cedarville University 2023/24, USA.
To be eligible for Ivey Global Leader Award, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
Eligible Countries: Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, or the Caribbean
Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree program
How to Apply: To be considered, applicants must take admission in the MBA degree program at the university. After that, they can complete an online application form for this grant.
Supporting Documents: Must submit all the required supporting documents:
- Unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institutions. One copy of official/certified transcripts will be required if a candidate receives an admissions offer.
- GMAT score (Designate Ivey with code CMB-MG-18) OR GRE score (Designate Ivey with code 0292)
- The GMAT requirement is waived for applicants who have passed all 3 Levels of the CFA designation.
- Resume demonstrating a minimum of two years, full-time work experience
- TOEFL or IELTS score (if required for ESL applicants)
- Two professional references
Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the school.
Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Proceed To The Official Website For More Information