Scholarships for Outstanding Academic and Scientific Achievements of German and International Students are offered by the Heinrich Böll Foundation. The grant is available for the 2023–2024 academic year.
The foundation anticipates receiving applications from overseas undergraduate and graduate students studying applied science and the arts at German universities, as well as from German undergraduate and graduate students.
For consideration, applicants must be fluent in German and submit all required documentation before the deadline. The ideal scholarship award would pay for all educational costs, including tuition.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation is a legally autonomous German political foundation with its main office in Berlin. It was established in 1986 and is referred to as Heinrich Böll. The German Green Party is connected to the foundation.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation is a global network that supports green ideas and initiatives, as well as a future workshop for reforming public policy. Gender democracy, or social liberation and equal rights for men and women, is of particular significance to the organization. It has roots in the Federal Republic of Germany and is, theoretically and practically, a global actor.
SUMMARY FOR HEINRICH BOLL FOUNDATION
- Application Deadline: 1st of March 2023.
- University or Organization: Heinrich Böll Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Germany
Benefits of Heinrich Böll Foundation: The candidates selected by Heinrich Böll Foundation will provide tuition fees for their undergraduate or graduate students in a German University.
ALSO APPLY: Emerging Global Leader Scholarships for International Students at American University in USA, 2023
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be pursuing degree at universities, universities of applied sciences (‘Fachhochschulen’), or universities of the arts (‘Kunst-/Musikhochschulen’).
Eligible Countries: German, EU and non-EU students are eligible.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate-level degree programs offered at German institutes can be applied for.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply for admission separately on their respective university’s application portal. Scholarship applications must be made on the foundation’s portal.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal data and CV
- Motivation for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
- An outline of their motivation for studying their chosen subject and of your main areas of interest
- An outline of their social commitments and political interests, et al.
Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet their chosen university’s entry requirements to secure admission. Course-specific requirements must also be addressed.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must provide written proof of German language proficiency Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang“ DSH 2 or Level B2.
Proceed To The Official Website For More Information