Apply for the International Sports Scholarships program being provided by Brunel University if you have a passion for sports science or are an aspiring athlete and want to pursue your study in this field.
The scholarship program provides financial aid to deserving overseas students who intend to enroll in undergraduate and graduate programs in sports science in 2023.
In the world’s top 93 universities for engineering and technology, Brunel University London, founded in 1966, is placed 93rd. A top-tier university with three colleges and three significant research centers, it is headquartered in Uxbridge, West London.
Why enroll in classes at Brunel University, London? The university is dedicated to learning excellence and is ranked among the top 20 for research. Due to its market-driven and politically conservative approach to higher education, it has generated controversy.
SUMMARY FOR SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAM
- Application Deadline: 1st of July 2023
- University or Organization: Brunel University, London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Award: Up to £3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Benefits of Sports Scholarships Program:
The scholarship includes the following benefits:
- Cash award up to £3000 per academic year*
- Support Package benefits/products worth over £500
- Athlete-friendly accommodation on campus next to sports facilities**
- Sport Psychology support
- Free use of world-class sports facilities, including Indoor Athletics Centre and Strength & Conditioning area.
- Free weekly physio sessions
- Free spa access
- Sport scholarship kit
ALSO APPLY: Royal Holloway University of London Rising Stars Scholarship in the UK
To be eligible for Sports Scholarships Program, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must be able to demonstrate sporting achievement at junior international level or equivalent, and/or evidence a top 10 age ranking within their chosen sport.
Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The Scholarship program is awarded in the field of sports.
How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, candidates first have to take admission in the program. After receiving a conditional or unconditional offer to study at Brunel University, London, students must have to complete and submit the scholarship application form.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit evidence of their sporting achievements and supporting information from their National Governing Body Performance Director/National Coach.
Admission Requirements: For being admitted, students will need to meet the academic requirements of their chosen program.
Language Requirement: Candidates from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Proceed To The Official Website For More Information