For the 2024–2025 academic year, the University of Leeds is granting awards for international excellence scholarships. We invite all qualified applicants to enroll in this program. All highly accomplished international applicants may apply for the educational bursary in order to enroll in the Business School’s master’s program.
In Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, there is a renowned public research university called the University of Leeds. Its origins can be found in the founding of the Yorkshire College of Science, a groundbreaking organization that was created to offer instruction in science and technology in 1874.
Why enroll in classes at Leeds University? Candidates can take advantage of a multitude of chances while attending this university, which has a significant cultural, economic, and societal impact on the world. It gives students the skills and knowledge they need to plan for their future careers.
SUMMARY FOR INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2024
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: Business School
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 50% fee deduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Nationality: International (including EU)
- The award can be taken in the UK
Benefits of International Excellence Scholarships: The University of Leeds will cover a 50% fee deduction for successful applicants for the academic session 2024-2025.
To be eligible, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Classified as an International student for fee purposes
- Applied for an eligible Business Masters program for 2024/25
- Not in receipt of funding from other sources that, combined with this scholarship, would equal more than 100% of the tuition fee
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record with a predicted or achieved Bachelor degree of 2:1 (hons) or equivalent
- Show excellent professional and personal skills through work experience and/or extracurricular activities
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of the Masters programs and student community.
Eligible Countries: All nationalities
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters scholarships will be awarded in the Business Masters programs, excluding M.Sc. Sustainable Business Leadership (online) and Executive Leadership Level 7 Apprenticeship/M.Sc.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcript of records
- Evidence that the applicants meet English language requirements
- Copy of the information page in passport or ID card
Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirements for the Business Masters program at the University of Leeds.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must check all English Language requirements of the university.