The John Monash foundation Scholarships are available at the University of Melbourne to deserving students. Applications are being accepted by the university for the academic year 2023–2024.
With a focus on proficiency in their area, leadership potential, and a vision for improving Australia, the fellowship seeks to help excellent Australian graduates pursuing postgraduate study at the top universities in the world.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university situated in Melbourne, Australia, and is one of the country’s six sandstone institutions. It is made up of eleven distinct academic units and is connected to various research centers and institutions.
Why enroll in classes at the University of Melbourne? The University of Melbourne offers candidates a comprehensive educational experience built on creativity and forward-thinking. Both in the classroom and in society, they will be exposed to a large multicultural environment.
SUMMARY FOR JOHN MONASH FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 14 July 2023
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to $75,000 – $225,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Approximately 20
- Nationality: Australian citizens
- The award can be taken in Australia
Benefit of John Monash Foundation Scholarships: The successful candidates of the John Monash Scholarships will receive a stipend up to AU$75,000 each year of study (up to a maximum of 3 years).
To be eligible for John Monash Foundation Scholarships, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens.
- Applicants must have completed or is about to complete a Bachelors’s degree.
- Candidate must be interested in enrolling at an overseas university to study post-graduation.
Eligible Countries: Australian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in all subject offered by the university.
How to Apply: All applications must be submitted online via the John Monash Foundation website.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following supporting documents:
- Curriculum vita
- Applicants must submit their academic transcripts at the time of application.
- Applicants’ photos must be submitted as well.
- A full statement of academic record, supported by scanned copies of relevant certified documentation.
Admission Requirements: The students are required to present the admission requirements:
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate outstanding intellect with excellent academic merit.
- An honors degree with a classification of 1 or 2A or equivalent is considered for selection.
- Excellence in other areas such as music, language skills, and publications is preferred.
- Applicants with leadership skills within or outside the field of study.
Language Requirement: Applicants must fulfill the following language requirements:
- Applicants must check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.