The Cameron Impact Scholarships for the academic year 2023–2024 has been announced by the Bryan Cameron Education Foundation with great excitement.
Outstanding high school seniors may apply for this scholarship, which will cover their entire four-year tuition, fees, and books at any approved institution in the United States of their choice. For students who have excelled in leadership, community service, extracurricular activities, and academics during a four-year period, the reward is given out.
The Bryan Cameron Education Foundation is a private family foundation that was established in 2015 with the intention of making a difference through supporting young people’s education. We want to honor a select few outstanding high school seniors each year who we think will make a positive difference in their families, fellow citizens friends, and coworkers.
Why do this foundational study? By offering people the chance to succeed and realize their full potential, the Bryan Cameron Education Foundation hopes to have an impact on others. This Foundation views it as a privilege to support excellent students from future generations who will carry on the tradition of service to society.
SUMMARY FOR CAMERON IMPACT SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: The early application deadline for the Class of 2024 is May 19, 2023, and the regular application deadline for the Class of 2024 is September 8, 2023.
- University or Organization: Bryan Cameron Education Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition, fees, and books for four years
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10-15 per year
- Nationality: U.S
- The award can be taken in the USA
Benefit of Cameron Impact Scholarships: The successful candidates will receive full tuition, fees, and books for four years.
To be eligible for Cameron Impact Scholarships, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a minimum, cumulative, GPA of 3.7/4.0 or equivalent.
- Applicants must be in the high school graduating Class of 2024.
- Candidates must be planning to enroll in a full-time course of study towards a degree at an accredited four-year U.S. college or university for the full academic year following high school graduation.
- Candidates must be a full citizen of the United States of America.
- Students must have demonstrated excellence in extracurricular activities, leadership, community service, and academics.
Eligible Countries: Be a full citizen of the United States of America.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
How to Apply: You must fill out the online application form.
- Applications are received and reviewed on a rolling basis, with a limit of 3,000 applications from the Class of 2024.
- The Selection Committee will select 75-100 Finalists for face-to-face interviews in Fall 2023
- Recipients will be announced in December 2023.
- Recipients are required to attend an annual Cameron Impact Scholars Award Ceremony and Summit for the 4-year duration of the Scholarship.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following supporting documents:
- An online application form.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A transcript certifying academic performance.
Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfill the following admission requirements:
- Must have Passion and commitment to positive impact.
- Motivated leaders with a strong work ethic.
- Active participation in community service and/or civic-minded arenas.
- Desire to directly impact their communities and the world at large.
- Aspiration to contribute to positive forces for change.
- The stated professional goal of public service (25% of scholarships allocated to individuals pursuing careers in education, nonprofits, government, and/or military).
Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in the English language.