Apply for the Vice-Academic Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarships at Deakin University in Australia to advance your career.
Each year, this fellowship is given to 26 deserving undergraduate students who have distinguished themselves through great academic performance and extracurricular involvement.
Australia’s Deakin University is a public university. It frequently receives good marks for student satisfaction and is Australia’s fastest-growing institution.
Why attend Deakin University to study? World-class facilities, a network of academic supervisors who are experts in their professions, and a number of important research initiatives are all found at Deakin University.
SUMMARY FOR VICE-CHANCELLOR’S ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: January 7, 2022
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Varies
- Number of Awards: 26
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian
- The award can be taken in Australia
Benefit of Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships:
- 100% of your student contribution (tuition fees).
- A cash payment of $5000 per year ($625 per credit point)
To be eligible, applicants have to meet the following criteria
- an Australian citizen or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- commencing at Deakin University in an undergraduate bachelor degree in Trimester 1 2022
- enrolled full time unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time study
- enrolled in a Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Eligible Countries: Australia
Eligible Course: Undergraduate degree in any subject.
How to Apply: If You want to apply for the scholarship, you are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree course at the university.
Supporting Documents: Student must submit evidence of your leadership activities or community service achievement, evidence of your sporting or other achievements.
Admission Requirements: Student must have last year mark sheet with remarkable results.
Language Requirement: Students must speak English language fluently