The Engineering Admission Awards program at Queen’s University was established to aid outstanding individuals from throughout the globe. Applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2023–2024 at the university.
Only US and foreign students who enroll in an undergraduate degree at Queen’s Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science will be eligible for the Engineering International Admission Award. A total of 25 kids will get the honor based on their academic achievements. Scholarships worth $15,000 each will be given to 20 students, while $25,000 each will be given to 5 students.
\A public research university in Kingston, Ontario, Canada, Queen’s University at Kingston, also known as Queen’s University or just Queen’s, is currently ranked 198th globally in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2023.
Why did you decide to attend Queen’s University? To make sure that its students and faculties are always learning, Queens University actively seeks out and values input. It seeks to provide and promote holistic, varied activities that engage students, support their individual needs and well-being, and aid in preparing them for success in the future.
SUMMARY FOR ENGINEERING ADMISSION AWARDS
- Application Deadline: Applications for admission will be closing on 1st February 2023.
- University or Organization: Queen’s University
- Department: Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $25,000
- Number of Awards: 25
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
Benefits of Engineering Admission Awards: Queen’s University will be presenting the selected 20 and 5 students a scholarship worth $15,000 and $25,000 each, respectively.
To be eligible for Engineering Admission Awards, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be entering the first year of post-secondary education for the first time.
- Candidates must be entering an undergraduate degree program in the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science.
Eligible Countries: Students from the US and other foreign countries can apply.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate-level degree program offered at the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science of Queen’s University.
How to Apply: The students are required to apply for admission via the OUAC portal in order to also be considered for the scholarship. No separate scholarship application is necessary.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A copy of an official transcript issued by an accredited university or college
- A transcript obtained from a self-serve university or college web system
- A copy of a high school credit counselling summary or equivalent
- A copy of an official high school transcript issued by your school, school board, ministry of education, or examination body
- World Education Services (WES) credential authentication
- A copy of an unofficial exam result
- A copy of your Language Proficiency Test Score
Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the international student entry requirements of the university.
Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- CAEL – 70
- PTE – 60
- Duolingo – 110
- Cambridge English – 175