Birmingham University understands the importance of affordability when pursuing an education. Hence, they are seeking applications for its Birmingham Masters Scholarships program to be held in 2023.
This scholarship is available to encourage and support highly qualified individuals beginning their Master’s program at Birmingham University in the UK in 2023–2024.
There are numerous departments at Birmingham University that provide a variety of courses. It provides over 450 PhD opportunities, over 140 research courses, over 600 postgraduate, and over 350 undergraduate programs.
What draws people to Birmingham University? Students at BU are prepared for a variety of careers, the contemporary workplace, and a global working environment. It also provides undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees and programs with a focus on careers for those looking to advance their personal and professional lives.
SUMMARY FOR BIRMINGHAM MASTERS PROGRAM
- Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is April 30, 2023.
- University or Organization: Birmingham University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Awards: £2,000
- Number of Awards: 200
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Awards can be taken in the United Kingdom
Benefits of Birmingham Masters Scholarships: Birmingham University is granting 200 of £2,000 to help the best candidates desiring to commence master’s study at the University during 2023-24.
To qualify for Birmingham Masters Scholarships, the applicants must check the following criteria
- Applicants are expected to achieve a First-class or Upper Second-class (2:1) Honors degree or the equivalent for their undergraduate qualification and to offer a strong personal statement in evidence of their achievements
- Domiciled in the UK or EU: students must be recorded as Home or EU for fee status purposes are eligible
- Applicants studying full time or part-time for a maximum of two years — a standard taught Masters Course lasts one year if taken on a full-time basis or two years if taken part-time.
- Full-time courses of the last two years are eligible, but any course that lasts longer than two years is not qualified for the funding
- Self-funded: Students must be self-funding or applying for a master’s government loan to pay fees and living expenses
- Candidates must not presently be enrolled on a master’s degree course
Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for master study in any subjects
How to Apply: To be considered for an award, applicants must have done both of the following:
1) Firstly, apply for a Master program with submitting all the relevant supporting documentation.
2) After that, complete the Birmingham Masters Scholarships application form
Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit references, transcripts, and certificate of the English language
Admission Requirements: For postgraduate programs can include: a previous degree or qualification, a minimum grade point average (GPA), English language proficiency needs, and other program-specific requirements.
Language Requirement: All applicants need to meet Birmingham’s English language proficiency requirements to apply for master’s study