You may utilize education as a vital tool to improve the world. As a result, MPOWER Financing offers overseas students the MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship. The initiative was created to help students with their educational costs, so they can finish their degree programs in the US and Canada.
POWER Financing is a nonprofit organization. Its headquarters are in Washington, DC. The company wants to help kids succeed academically, professionally, and financially.
Why sign up for this program? It is a fantastic opportunity to pursue your educational objectives, whether you want to study in the United States or Canada.
SUMMARY FOR MPOWER GLOBAL CITIZEN SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until July 15, 2023.
- University or Organization: MPOWER Financing
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate/Graduate degree
- Awards: Up to $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The grant can be taken in the United States
Benefits of MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarships:
The scholarship program will cover the following study expenses:
- Grand Prize: $10,000
- Honorable Mention: $2,000
To be eligible for MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarships, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicant must have been accepted or enrolled at a full-time program at the U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports
- All participants must be an international student allowed to study in the U.S. or Canada legally
- U.S. citizens who want to study in the U.S. and Canadian citizens who wish to study in Canada are not eligible for this scholarship.
Eligible Countries: Students are eligible from around the world
Acceptable Course or Subjects: This scholarship is available for an undergraduate and graduate degree in science, technology, business, and public policy subjects.
How to Apply: To start the application process, all the students will have to fill out an online application form.
Supporting Documents: All candidates are required to upload required application components such as student visa, Green Card holder (permanent resident) status, and DACA recipient status.
Admission Requirements: For being applied for this grant, requisites are needed to have previous studies certificates.
Language Requirement: All applicants must have good knowledge of the English language.