The Global Water & Sanitation Center (GWSC) and the Asian Institute of Technology are happy to announce the GWSC International Scholarships for master’s degree study for the academic year 2023–2024.
The Asian Institute of Technology offers this scholarship to foreign master’s level students from the south and southeast Asian region who are enrolled in programs such as engineering, environmental studies, and management studies. To be taken into consideration, applicants must have the desire to advance their country. The scholarship grant includes money for tuition and other costs, as well as other benefits.
An worldwide institution of higher learning, the Asian Institute of Technology was established in 1959. This university, which is ranked 201-220 in the QS WUR Ranking By Subject 2022, focuses on advanced technologies, sustainable development, management, and planning in addition to engineering.
Why do students pick the Asian Institute of Technology to study at? The Asian Institute of Technology seeks to produce professionals that are committed and highly qualified. These experts should assume a key role in the region’s sustainable growth and integration into the world economy. Overall, its goal is to become a reputable, global graduate university whose research and instruction advance Asia.
SUMMARY FOR GWSC INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 30th of April 2023.
- University or Organization: Asian Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Tuition fee and More
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Thailand
Benefits of GWSC international scholarships:
The Asian Institute of Technology will award selected students the following benefits:
- Scholarships equivalent to 12 credits of tuition fee and 2-semester registration fees
- Opportunity for internships in GWSC or GWSC partner institutes. GWSC has partnerships with more than 40 institutions
- Office and facilities to conduct research in GWSC
- Financial support to conduct research
To be eligible for GWSC International Scholarships, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants from Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, and Nepal will be given priority.
- The applicants must have a cumulative GPA ?3.5 in a bachelor’s degree.
- The applicants must be working in the public sector.
Eligible Countries: Students from South and Southeast Asian countries can apply.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree programs.
How to Apply: Students must complete an online admission procedure, eligible candidates shall then be considered for the scholarship.
Supporting Documents: The students must prepare a brief research proposal on improving water supply, sanitation and hygiene including integration of data, gender, climate change.
Admission Requirements: The students must meet the course-specific entry requirements of the university.
Language Requirement:The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0