Would you wish to attend a UK university? If yes, apply for Global Masters Scholarships at the University of Birmingham to fulfill your dream. In order to help international students who wish to enroll in postgraduate degree courses during the academic year 2023–2024, awards are available.
The Russell Association of British Research Universities and the global network of research universities both have the University of Birmingham as a founding member. In the world, it was rated 79th in the QS World University Rankings for 2021.
Why enroll in classes at the University of Birmingham? For international students who provide their pupils with internship or employment options, this is the ideal option. There are numerous options for students to pursue careers here. Their professors have good language and technical abilities that enable students to participate in and comprehend the lectures in the courses.
SUMMARY FOR GLOBAL MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 31 August
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Benefits of Global Masters Scholarships: The University of Birmingham will provide the award amount to the high achieving candidates. Thirty scholarships will be awarded, a value of up to £2,000. This award will be deducted from the total tuition fees owed by each successful scholar.
To be eligible for Global Masters Scholarships, students must possess the following criteria:
- Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Master’s degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2023/24academic year.
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2023 on a course delivered on-campus.
Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Cameroon Egypt Gambia, The Ghana, India, Iran, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree program in any subject available in Birmingham, UK campus
How to Apply: All candidates must take admission in a master’s degree program at the University of Birmingham to get this application. This award will be granted upon the student’s enrollment in September/ October 2022.
Supporting Documents: Applicants might be asked to provide the following documents at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
Admission Requirements: The university accepts applications from those students who have the following qualifications:
Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements to study there.