Join ELICOS Pathways Scholarships at Edith Cowan University for the academic year 2023–2024 to advance your career. The educational initiative intends to support applicants from outside Australia who wish to study for an undergraduate or graduate degree at Edith Cowan University.
Australia’s Edith Cowan institution, a public institution, ranks among the top 175 universities worldwide for engineering and technology. ECU’s main purpose and aim is to enhance people’s lives and advance society via research and education.
Why did you decide to attend Edith Cowan University? The primary goals of Edith Cowan University are teaching and research that are motivated by relationships and involvement with individuals in the numerous communities it was founded to serve.
It really is built on the principles of being truthful, respectful, logical, and doing your best. Over time, it evolved into a cutting-edge, energetic university that accomplished some truly incredible things.
SUMMARY FOR PATHWAYS SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: January 10, 2024
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or master’s degree program
- Award: Cost of five weeks of ELICOS for students
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: NA
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Benefits of Pathways Scholarships: This Scholarship will cover the cost of five weeks of ELICOS for students who packaged their ELICOS with an ECU bachelor’s or master’s degree.
To be eligible for the pathways Scholarships, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Meet ECU’s academic entry requirements for the course and commence study onshore at ECU, Western Australia in Semester Two, 2023, November 2023, 2024 (Summer School), or in Semester One or Two, 2024.
- Be an international student (not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen);
- Study onshore at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus;
- Between 2023 and 2024, be issued an offer to study an undergraduate or master’s degree;
- Have not been issued a CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment) relating to any ECU course before 01 January 2023
Eligible Countries: Be a citizen of one of the following countries:
Latin America, Europe, China, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand
Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded to study the undergraduate degree program in any of the subjects offered by the university.
How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, applicants must have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at Edith Cowan University via the ECU Online Application Portal. After taking admission, applicants can apply through a participating ELICOS college.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must have to submit a 300-word research abstract and a 2-page research proposal, information about work, academic history and qualifications, and references from any publications or conference papers.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the scholarship, students must have an IELTS score of at least 6.0 with no band less than 5.5; or TOEFL (iBT) 70, with no score less than 17; or PTE-A 57 with no communicative skill less than 50; or OET with a minimum C in all components. For more information about admission requirements, students will check out the admission page through this given link: https://www.edithcowancollege.edu.au/admissions-requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.