Join Pennon School’s Undergraduate Merit Scholarship at University of Sheffield for the academic year 2023–2024 to advance your career.
The University of Sheffield must extend an offer to applicants to begin a full- or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree program in September 2024. Before submitting an application for this scholarship, they must already have an offer to attend the University of Sheffield.
The University of Sheffield is a distinguished university known for its academic quality and research prowess. It is situated in the energetic city of Sheffield in South Yorkshire, England. Within the vibrant and inviting city of Sheffield, it provides students with a well-rounded and enriching educational experience.
Why enroll in classes at the University of Sheffield? At the University of Sheffield, you can combine academic brilliance with an active student community and a warm, friendly environment. The institution offers a wide range of programs across many fields, and is renowned for its top-notch research and teaching.
These programs encourage critical thinking and innovation. Sheffield offers a vibrant cultural scene, outstanding job options, and a supporting network of faculty and fellow students. It is situated in the center of a multicultural and energetic city.
SUMMARY FOR UNDERGRADUATE MERIT SCHOLARSHIP
- Application Deadline: The deadline to apply is Monday 22 April 2024.
- University: University of Sheffield
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to £2,500 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Benefits of Merit Scholarship: The scholarship is a competitive award worth £10,000 towards the tuition fee of an undergraduate program starting in September 2024.
To be eligible for Merit Scholarship, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree program at the University of Sheffield commencing in September 2024.
- All undergraduate degree courses are eligible, with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- Your degree/foundation program must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2024.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Degree programs split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes, you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student.
- You must enter a degree program at the University of Sheffield in program year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes all March programs are considered as postgraduate taught programs and are not eligible for any undergraduate scholarships.
Eligible Countries: UK
Acceptable Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
How to Apply: In order to apply for this funding, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, The scholarship will be automatically awarded-no scholarship application in the first or any subsequent years is required.
Supporting Documents: To be considered for the program, applicants must meet the documents required at the College.
Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates are required to meet the entry requirement at the University.
Language Requirement: You must check all the English Language requirements of the university.