Applications for the Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program are now being accepted from motivated and deserving individuals from all over the world who have a demonstrated need for financial assistance and who wish to enroll in and graduate from the best four-year colleges and universities in the United States.
This scholarship program attempts to pay a sizeable portion of the students’ tuition, living expenses, books, and other mandatory fees. Depending on the cost of tuition and any additional grants or scholarships a recipient may be eligible for, the awards’ value vary for each recipient.
The largest undergraduate scholarship program available to high-achieving high school graduates with financial need who wish to enroll in the greatest four-year colleges and universities in the country is the Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program.
Along with the financial reward, Cooke Scholars also have access to a robust network of close to 3,200 other Cooke Scholars and Alumni, extensive educational advice, considerable cohort-based programming, graduate school support, and other benefits.
SUMMARY FOR COOKE FOUNDATION COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP
- Application Deadline: November 16, 2023
- Sponsor: Cooke Foundation College, USA
- Host Institution: Cooke Foundation College, USA
- Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Nationality: Domestic & International Students
This highly competitive scholarship includes:
- Up to $55,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school.
- Ability to pursue any area of study.
- Personal advising on selecting a college and navigating financial aid.
- Comprehensive guidance on transitioning to college and maximizing the college student experience.
To be eligible for the Cooke Foundation College Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Must be international students.
- Senior standing – Plan to graduate from a U.S. high school in spring 2024.
- Fall College Enrollment – Intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2024.
- GPA – Earn a minimum cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Demonstrate Unmet Financial Need – Applicants with family annual gross income up to $95,000 will be considered. During the selection process, the foundation will conduct a full financial review, taking into account all income and assets of the student and their parents.
To be considered for the Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program for international students, applicants should submit their applications online. The application period for the Cooke College Scholarship Program will open on August 24, 2023, and close on November 16, 2023.