The International PhD Fellowships in European Union Law at the University of Southern Denmark for the academic year 2023–2024 have been announced with pleasure by the university.
International applicants may apply for the bursary in order to study a PhD program at the University of Southern Denmark.
The 1998-founded University of Southern Denmark offers more than 115 study programs at the Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD levels, offering a broad range of educational options. The university’s five faculties—Social Sciences, Humanities, Engineering, Science, and Health—offer degree programs that are accredited internationally.
Why should I enroll at Southern Denmark University? The University of Southern Denmark (SDU) offers first-rate facilities for research and development, encouraging adaptable work settings and a supportive environment for study. Because of the university’s ongoing relationships with skilled scholars, research is always collaborative and rewarding.
SUMMARY FOR INTERNATIONAL PhD FELLOWSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 15th August 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Department: Department of Law
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
Benefits of International PhD Fellowships: Your employment as a salaried PhD research fellow is governed by the agreement of 10 November 2015 on Graduate Employees in government appendix 5 – protocol on PhD Research Fellows. The scholarship runs for three years.
To be eligible for International PhD Fellowships, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Applicants should hold a cand.jur (LL.M.), cand.merc.jur, or other form of postgraduate legal education. If candidates have not completed their legal education yet, they should be able to demonstrate proof of being about to complete it. Records of any published research prior to the application may be regarded as an advantage, and experience outside of legal research may be considered relevant for candidates’ applications. However, the combined contents of the application, enthusiasm, and determination of the candidate will be taken into consideration in order to find the best match for the position/team.
Eligible Countries: Applications are welcomed from all around the world.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The position will be awarded for PhD for a 3-year position as PhD in the area of Power Capacitors and their applications.
How to Apply: To apply for a position at the University of Southern Denmark, applicants must submit the online application form.
Supporting Documents: The applications must be in English and include all the following
- Motivated application letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Certificates/diplomas including all results (Master’s degree, Bachelors degree, etc.)
- List of publications (if any)
- A project description, containing information concerning the research planned with in the scope of the application, linked to the CJEU and EU law (max 5 pages of 2400 characters each, including spaces, notes, appendices, bibliography etc.)
- An abstract for the above project description of no more than 250 words
- Up to three academic publications (if any). Please attach a pdf file for each publication. If there are co-authors on a publication, a co-author declaration must be attached in the relevant pdf file, stating the applicant’s contribution to the publication.
Admission Requirements: An interview will be part of the assessment process.
Language Requirement: Applicants are fluent in English, both spoken and written