Do you plan to enroll in classes in 2023? With advanced study and research, you can quadruple your employability and make your dreams a reality. The Charles Darwin University (CDU) Global Merit Scholarships are offered to new overseas students who desire to attend CDU in Australia.
International students who are enrolled in full-time, on-campus VET, undergraduate, postgraduate (course work), and higher degree by research programs at CDU are eligible for the rewards.
In November 2003, Charles Darwin University was founded. It offers placement opportunities and linguistic assistance to help students get ready for the Australian workforce. CDU, one of Australia’s top public institutions, provides a variety of degree programs at both the national and international levels.
What draws people to Charles Darwin University? Students’ professional chances can improve with a degree from CDU. They can also expand their skill set, learn about Australian culture, and take advantage of networking possibilities.
In order to support international students who come to CDU to study, CDU offers a diverse range of awards that are both exciting and generous.
SUMMARY FOR GLOBAL MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: Semester 1 – March 17, 2023, or Semester 2 – July 21, 2023.
- University or Organization: Charles Darwin University
- Department: All
- Course Level: VET, Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Course work), Higher Degree by Research
- Award: 30% of tuition fees for new students
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Benefits of Global Merit scholarships:
The University will provide a scholarship of 30% of tuition fees for the study duration.
- The award is available to all new students commencing studies for the first time in an eligible course at CDU.
- The award discount will be included in your Letter of Offer.
To be eligible for global merit scholarships, the applicants must meet the academic criteria at Charles Darwin University (CDU), Australia, to complete the most recent studies.
- The award is only available to students applying for VET, Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Course work), and Higher Degree by Research courses.
- The award is only available to commencing students at CDU studying their first program at CDU and not to returning students.
- Applicants must be international students undertaking on-campus, full-time degree study at CDU.
Eligible Countries: All nationalities from all around the world are eligible.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for campuses full-time VET, Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Course work), Higher Degree by Research
- Study Region: Sydney, Alice Springs, and Darwin
Apply through the CDU application portal to study at CDU.
How to Apply: No separate scholarship application is required. Applicants must have the offer to study on campuses full-time VET, Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Course work), or Higher Degree by Research at CDU.
- To study with CDU, applicants will need to submit their application online. Applicants can apply directly or via an authorized CDU Education Agent closest to them.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide all certified or original completion certificates and academic transcripts to enable an assessment of their application.
Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the university’s academic entry requirements for their chosen course.
Language Requirement: To study in Australia, applicants must meet the University’s English language requirements.