Do you long for a top-notch international education in the UK, but are prevented from pursuing it by budgetary constraints? To pay for your studies in 2022–2023, submit an application for the Coventry University International Pathways Scholarships.
The scholarship programs at Coventry have only been designed for international students pursuing degree-related route programs. The prize will take the shape of a £3,000 tuition fee reduction.
An English public research institution is called Coventry University. It holds a 50th place national ranking and is dedicated to the idea of academic independence, which is based on an honest and logical investigation.
Why did you decide to attend Coventry University? Coventry University is a cutting-edge institution with specialized personnel and resources within its academic schools. It offers a setting and services intended to help students reach their full potential. A strong academic and welfare student support foundation forms the basis of Coventry’s reputation for its excellent student experience.
SUMMARY OF INTERNATIONAL PATHWAYS SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 11 December 2022 for the January 2023 intake
- University or Organization: Coventry University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Pathway
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Benefit of International Pathways Scholarships: Coventry University will give the selected students a £3,000 reduction in tuition fees for the UG or PG programs.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be self-funded and pay international tuition fees.
- Applicants must hold a conditional offer for a Pathway Program.
- Candidates must have made their deposit payment of £4,000against their first year of tuition fees by 17th
Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any Pathway program at Coventry.
How to Apply: The applicants must apply through the university’s application portal. Students will automatically be considered for this award if they hold a conditional offer for a Pathway Program.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Copy of passport
- Degree certificates
- Academic or professional referee
Admission Requirements: Course-specific requirements must be checked and fulfilled.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CEFR – B2