The “Yves Rocher Foundation—Terre de Femmes International Prize 2024” is a global project that the Foundation is happy to announce. Its goal is to recognize and promote the significant work that women do all over the world to champion environmental problems.
This esteemed prize seeks to honor and financially support women who are actively preserving insects and their environments, both on an individual basis and through non-profit organizations. The foundation will give the chosen winner a sizeable endowment of €10,000, promoting real change in our ecological dynamics on a worldwide scale. Worldwide, women of legal age are eligible to apply for the program.
Situated in La Gacilly, France, the Foundation headquarters is a symbol of environmental dedication and sustainable projects. The foundation was founded as an officially acknowledged public utility with the mission of endorsing and funding initiatives that promote biodiversity, protect the environment, and empower women to take the lead in ecological issues.
The Rocher Foundation, which has a global reach, is actively involved in projects like the “Yves Rocher Foundation—Terre de Femmes International Prize,” which honors and empowers women who have made outstanding contributions to environmental preservation on an annual basis.
SUMMARY FOR YVES ROCHER FOUNDATION
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2023
- University or Organization: Yves Rocher Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Project-based
- Award: €10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Open to women of legal age worldwide
- The award can be taken in: France
Benefits of the scholarship: The Yves Rocher Foundation will award the International Prize to the winner, and an endowment of €10,000 will be paid into the account of the organization behind the winning project. The endowment will be paid within four months of the award ceremony and must be used solely for the needs of the presented action.
To be eligible for Yves Rocher Foundation, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Women of legal age worldwide
- Engaged in a project in favor of nature through a non-profit organization or on a personal basis when laws prevent participation through a non-profit organization.
- Not members of the Yves Rocher Foundation, involved in the organization of the contest, or Groupe Rocher staff or employees.
- Limited to one entry per person.
- Winners of the two previous editions are not eligible.
- May combine participation with the Terre de Femmes France Award in the same or previous years.
Eligible Countries: Open to women globally
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for projects focused on the theme “Insects for a living planet.”
How to Apply: Candidates can complete and submit their applications online starting October 1, 2023, on the Yves Rocher Foundation website.
Supporting Documents: The application file (10 to 20 pages maximum) includes:
- Completed entry form.
- Presentation of the candidate’s action (detailed purpose, location, history, achievements, outlook, budget, photos)
- Description of the candidate (photo, CV, commitment to the environment)
- Description of the organization behind the project (if applicable).
Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in the written and spoken English language.